Find Your Passions and Reinvigorate Your Sense of Self With Our Wide Range of Activities, Classes and Adventures
Along your journey of awakening, you will find unique classes, workshops and adventures to help reinvigorate your sense of self. Identify your passions that you left behind when the pressures of life got in the way, remember your outlets that made you who you are and brush up on your hobbies that enrich your life. Surrounded by the beauty and bounty of Northeastern Pennsylvania, our resort offers a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities that are spiritual, therapeutic, uplifting and energizing. Whether you're looking to rekindle your energy level and fit lifestyle or spend quiet time meditating in the solitude of the woods, trekking mountain trails, indulging in a spiritual spa retreat, or taking in a round of golf or swing at tennis, our Spa Concierge can create a rejuvenating and refreshing experience that promotes health, wellness, cleansing and balance. With so many enriching things to do in the fern-carpeted woodlands of the Pocono Mountains, all stress slips away.
IntenSati, BodyPump, Drums Alive, Boot Camp, Fitness Walk, Kickboxing, Let's Have a Ball, Stretch and Relax, Stretch and Tone, Ultimate Abs and more. MindBody classes include Breathe and Change Your Life, Healing Sounds Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Inner Smile, Meditation, Mat Pilates, Power Yoga, Qi Gong, T'ai Chi, Walking Meditation and more.
Aqua Toning, Aqua Boot Camp and Hydro Challenge and more.
Hiking, Mountain Biking, Kayaking, Nature Walks, Snowshoeing, Horseback Trail Riding, Cross-country skiing and more.
Watercolor Painting, Drawing, Drumming and more.
Cooking and Baking Demonstrations, Special Chef's Events, Wine Tasting, Wine Pairing and more.
Golf and Tennis (available at Woodloch Springs and Pines).
*One-on-one Consultations and Personal Training are also available in most of the above-listed programs. Classes and activities subject to change.
Our Resort's Luxury Amenities & Activities
- Mountain lake resort featuring over 150 private acres of woodland gardens and waterscapes
- Living Room with stone fireplace
- Library with outdoor lake-view porch perfect for inspirational and recreational reading
- TREE - 100-seat gourmet restaurant serving sumptuous, healthy cuisine
- Chef's Kitchen - featuring artful cooking demonstrations and chef-hosted dinners
- Art Studio - offering painting and creative arts classes
- Meeting/Presentation Rooms with large screen TV's, large windows and rooms with fireplaces
- Private Championship Golf – Award-winning 18-hole course is adjacent at sister property, Woodloch Springs Country Club
- Tennis Courts at sister property Woodloch Pines Resort, an award-winning family resort
- One-mile paved Nature Trail and additional non-paved Nature Trails
- Private 15-acre lake - kayaking and fishing
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access