Summer Fitness Recommendations
Follow these 7 spring fitness tips to ensure your summer sizzles:
- Hydrate! The more water you drink, the better you will feel. Starting the day with room-temperature lemon water which offers a plethora of detoxifying and hydrating benefits that will last throughout the day.
- Get outdoors! Select a cooler time of day to take advantage of all that nature offers. The fresh air, and break in the routine will motivate your desire to keep going!
- Keep records! Follow a training program and write down your results to help hold yourself accountable and on the right track.
- Find a support network! Surround yourself with others that have similar goals to help push you in the right direction and not distract you from your goals.
- Get Creative! Pack a lunch or drink a protein shake while taking a lunchtime walk, make a game out of exercise with your children, read your emails on the treadmill...whatever your idea, find a way to make fitness a priority.
- Cool down before you warm up! Take a quick cold shower before a workout or try dabbing peppermint of eucalyptus essential oil on the back of your neck for a cooling sensation while opening up your nasal passage.
- Be patient and love yourself! Fitness is one of the best gifts you can give yourself. No matter how quickly or slowly you see results, the impact is lifelong.