In the summer of 2013 a member of the Outdoor Adventure team saved 30 turtle eggs from a construction site. The eggs were kept safe, warm, and watered throughout the summer and are finally starting to hatch. We hope that all 30 turtle eggs will hatch by the end of September. At that time they will be released into the sanctuary of the bog to live a life of leisure and protection.
We are a proud member of the Delaware Highlands Conservancy Green Lodging Partnership. Guests staying at The Lodge can opt to have a $2 donation added to their bill which will go direction to the Conservancy. The Delaware Highlands Conservancy assures that all the special places, scenic beauty, and outdoor recreational opportunities that bring out to the Upper Delaware River region will be here for you now and every time you visit.
For more information please call us at 866.953.8500
- Reusable water bottles for staff and guests. These bottles are #1 PET plastic, which is one of the most easily recycled plastics with a very low risk of leaching.
- Filtered water in each guest room and all public spaces to reduce the need for bottled water
- Reusable cotton canvas tote for overnight guests
- Light bulb recycling program
- Through Waste Management's Single Stream recycling we recycle cardboard, plastic, glass, and paper
- Water and detergent conservation by suggesting guests to reuse towels and linens
- Compostable hot and cold cups property wide
- Composting program to ensure a constant supply of fertilizer and food recycling
- Environmentally friendly cleaning supplies
- Battery Recycling
- Buying locally produced and organic products whenever possible (view the Farm to Table Garden section for information on how we grow our own herbs and produce to supplement purchasing from local vendors).
The Lodge at Woodloch supports local parks and wildlife areas through donations and sponsoring events. These areas include Dorflinger-Suydam Wildlife Sanctuary and Prompton State Park.
The Lodge at Woodloch’s Outdoor Adventure team donated Cross Country Skis and hosted demonstrations during Prompton State Park’s Winter Trails Day, which is in conjunction with a national event.
Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.” – Amelia Earhart
We are proud to welcome military members to The Lodge at Woodloch. Sometimes a thank you is not enough to show our gratitude. Active and retired military members and their spouse will receive a 10% discount on spa treatments, overnight stays, and purchases at Great Things Boutique and TREE Restaurant.
Please mention this offer when scheduling your visit. Military member must be present at time of purchase. Please present a military ID at check-in to receive the discount.
If you are ready to make some real changes in your life and learn how to reach your goals, we have a special program for you.
The Healthy Fit Program includes:
Free Wellness Consultation: You'll have the opportunity for undivided attention from someone who wants to support you in your journey to look and feel better!
During this 50-minute confidential session we will:
Identify your short and long-term health goals.
Learn how support can help you reach your goals.
A Customized Program Design
This 50-minute session includes a Fitness Assessment that helps us develop a specific routine that fits your lifestyle. It will help you find the time when there is no time and maximize your results in no time at all. This program could be a turning point in your life.
So, are you ready to make your goals a reality?
$180 plus an 18% service charge. Call the Spa Concierge for more information 877.223.8550
The Lodge at Woodloch embraces rosemary as its signature scent. This powerful herb is a focal point in the property’s Healing Garden and is highlighted in our award-winning Rosemary Awakening signature treatment. Because rosemary is known for its healing properties, as well as its ability to energize and revitalize, it serves as the perfect theme for our membership program.