A NEW AGE OF PRECAUTION
Health & SafetyFirst and foremost, The Lodge at Woodloch is dedicated to the health and safety of our guests and staff. We are following best practice guidelines and hospitality service protocols issued by the CDC, World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA and local and national government advisors. We have committed to the Pocono Promise and American Hotel & Lodging Association's (AHLA) Safe Stay program to ensure that we are adhering to industry standards and community safety.
In addition to our on-site certified Safety Director, we also have contracted with East Coast Risk Management to assist in establishing effective health and safety protocols at our resort. We are holding ongoing trainings for our team, and we have a strict prevention program ensuring that any staff with signs of an illness stay home until cleared for work by medical professionals.
- While masking is not required, we are in the business of hospitality. If you would feel more comfortable with any of our team members wearing a mask, please make this request and we’ll be more than happy to accommodate.
- Stringent housekeeping procedures for cleanliness and sanitization (including EPA-approved disinfectant) that meet and exceed industry best practices and standards have been instituted.
- We have upgraded our air filtration system to add bipolar ionization as an additional safety measure for our guests and team members. The new system filters out particles, pathogens, and VOC’s to compliment our already strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- We will continue frequent deep cleaning of common areas and frequent touchpoints such as: handles, faucets, trash-receptacle touchpoints, light fixtures, remote controls, elevators, buttons, keypads, luggage carts, and counters.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been placed in common areas throughout the property.
- The Lodge at Woodloch’s Safety Services team, who are all trained in advanced first aid and are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, are up-to-date on the latest developments on COVID-19 as reported by local, state, and federal agencies.
Before You StayDuring this time, if you are planning to visit our property, but are presenting COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath), have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19, have cold or flu symptoms, or have a compromised immune system, we ask that you please reschedule your vacation for another date.
If a guest or member of the traveling party or household is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or has within the last 72 hours, they will be asked to refrain from traveling to The Lodge at Woodloch and their vacation can be rescheduled or refunded.
The Lodge at Woodloch has never been so glad to welcome you through our doors while fully understanding that we are in a new age of precaution. As a company that truly prides itself on warm, genuine, and luxurious hospitality, the way we welcome you may feel a little different than you have come to expect.